4 Aug 2013

Red & White: Part 2

"...some refreshments, sir?"

"...huh? Wha?"

"Would you like some refreshments, sir?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure. You've got apple juice?"

"Yes sir. Just a moment... here you go, sir."

"Thanks."

Mmm... how long has it been already? I didn't even realise I fell asleep. Probably too excited the night before.

Eh... this apple juice's okay, I guess. I've had better. At least my mouth's not a dry desert any more.



Ah. Not much to look at outside. Just clouds, clouds, clouds. It's a bit harder to form shapes out of them when you're right amongst them. But then again, I've seen all the movies available on this entertainment system already. And I don't really feel like playing the video games at the moment.

...oh man. Is it the baked beans just now that's making me feel gassy? Or is it the soda? 

Luckily I happened to get a spot with nobody sitting next to me. At least I don't have to deal with poking elbows or loud snoring. Then again I'm already used to the latter, thanks to my sister. I really should set up a tape recorder next to the bed to capture the evidence. She really doesn't want to believe she can cause a mini earthquake in the room!

Oh yeah, wonder how my classmates are doing now? I've been missing so many of their reunions because of my hectic job. Wonder if they still remember me? Maybe we could meet up right before–

"May I take that cup for you, sir?"

"Huh? Oh, thank you."

"You're welcome."

...hmm. We're only halfway through this journey. I might as well get the earphones out while I get some more shut-eye...