1 May 2012

Blogger's Block

Hmm... I guess I have some free time before going to bed. I do need enough rest for school, but it's still considerably early!

...oh why not. I'll put up another blog entry even though it's not the weekend. Sure. I guess it'd be pleasant to provide willing readers more to read from my blog. It's not like I'm force-feeding them with my thoughts, right?

Well then, what to talk about... er...
uh...
hmm...
...

I'm not sure what to think of actually. Darn.

I mean I've already used up the most creative idea I could think of on Sunday. I don't really have much to talk about now!

Wait. This is a blog. Duh. Just put down whatever happened in my life so far! Shouldn't that be easy? I mean there must be something that happened yesterday or today that's interesting to recount. Let's see, Monday it was raining ridiculously heavily... today it also poured in the evening... what else?

Oh I'll just go for the old "ranting about school and looking forward to break" post. Ahem... "Sigh... I knew that one day of holiday would go by so fast, and yet it still feels unexpected and disappointing. Just wish that the 4 day weekend would come soon eno-"


Ergh. That soooo doesn't sound like another one of my typical whiny posts that readers would be sick of reading over and over again. *holds backspace* So what should I talk about then? Any recent news events? Uhh... "PM Lee says wage shock therapy would not work"... "13 killed in Indonesia blaze"... "Changes to ERP rates on CTE from May 7"... well no doubt these news articles are important, but... what am I supposed to write about around these? I'm not a political blog or some news source. I'll try something else...


Am I going to do another random "bloghopping journey" again? Nah, I probably wouldn't have enough time before going to bed! Should I do a Past Entry then? But I don't have any idea of what to put in a future message to myself either! Or when to post it to! Then do I talk about the origin of Labour Day instead? Wait, I don't want to spend extra time doing needless research!


GAAAH WHAT DO I DO I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY TIME ON THE BLOGGER SITE GO TO WASTE BUT I DON'T WANT TO POST UP SOMETHING CRAPPY EITHER


...oh I give up.

I'll just add this video to distract them. Maybe they won't be so pissed about me putting up stupid content.






...ah heck. Another one for good measure.


In the meantime I'll sneak out slowly... I hope they won't start flaming at me... help...!