18 Dec 2011

The 12 Days of Schoolmas

On the 1st day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
Some homework to be done by January.

On the 2nd day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.

On the 3rd day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.

On the 4th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.


On the 5th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
FIVE STACKS OF NOTES
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.


On the 6th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
6 model essays
FIVE STACKS OF NOTES
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.


On the 7th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
7 past-year papers
6 model essays
FIVE STACKS OF NOTES
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.


On the 8th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
8 interesting (but not necessary to read) articles
7 past-year papers
6 model essays
FIVE STACKS OF NOTES
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.


On the 9th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
9 new terms to learn
8 interesting articles
7 past-year papers
6 model essays
FIVE STACKS OF NOTES
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.


On the 10th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
10 minutes of nagging (not necessarily face-to-face but through online means, e.g. email, video)
9 new terms to learn
8 interesting articles
7 past-year papers
6 model essays
FIVE STACKS OF NOTES
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.


On the 11th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
11 consent forms
10 minutes of nagging
9 new terms to learn
8 interesting articles
7 past-year papers
6 model essays
FIVE STACKS OF NOTES
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January.


On the 12th day of Xmas, my teachers gave to me
12 timed practices
11 consent forms
10 minutes of nagging
9 new terms to learn
8 interesting articles
7 past-year papers
6 model essays
FIVE STACKS OF NOTES
4 remedial lessons
3 email reminders
2 online quizzes
And some homework to be done by January!!! (which I'll probably forget)


Disclaimer: the aforementioned account of events didn't happen. The actual events still aren't something to laugh at though.