There have been a lot of derivatives that would have been labelled as Xzibit("Yo Dawg") jokes if the movie didn't exist. A car within a car? CARCEPTION. A picture within a picture? PICTURECEPTION. A bubble within a bubble? BUBBLECEPTION.
So then earlier on I kinda thought of doing a list of lists, but then realised that a lot of people have already done that even before the movie appeared in cinemas. So then I went to the next logical step: a list of lists of lists! It may not be a top 10 list of top 10 lists of top 10 lists(I wish I had time to order them), but here you go:
- Listverse has a huge database of Top 10 lists, including dog breeds, ancient religious sites, banned movies etc.
- A Buddhist List of Lists which I probably wouldn't spend too much time comprehending
- Somebody's list of lists he wants to make for himself, from Thought Catalog
- Wikipedia's list of lists... or at least articles on other lists
- Den of Geek has a list of top 10 lists AND a list of all the other lists they have
- Another person's lists of lists that follows the format of a writing assignment apparently... have Singaporean schools done such a thing yet? Maybe they should :P
- The Jewish Publication Society has come up with "a list of lists to end all lists!" You sure about that?
- Krautrock's list of lists, obviously related to music and the site itself
- A Diggable list of lists that helps you get yourself on Digg's front page
- ANOTHER list of lists on Wikipedia, but from a Tumblr blog that is solely dedicated to that purpose
- A list of lists of somebody's favourite movies for 2010
- A non-stereotypical professor's personal list of lists that other bloggers seem to have used and may actually be quite useful
- A list of lists, the author of which encourages others to make their own personal lists of lists to allow them to see how they order and prioritise things in our life, and get to know themselves better
I've manage to use the word "list(s)" an amazing 47 times in this post, including inside the title and after this sentence! Maybe all this has gotten you inspired to make your own lists, or even a list of lists? For me I don't think I want to see any more lists in a while, and would rather recover from the huge overexposure to these lists... XP