29 Aug 2011

Listception

Ever since Inception came out a lot of people have dived into making Inception jokes, even though "inception" actually is the concept of planting an idea into one's head, and not having a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream ad infinitum.

There have been a lot of derivatives that would have been labelled as Xzibit("Yo Dawg") jokes if the movie didn't exist. A car within a car? CARCEPTION. A picture within a picture? PICTURECEPTION. A bubble within a bubble? BUBBLECEPTION.

So then earlier on I kinda thought of doing a list of lists, but then realised that a lot of people have already done that even before the movie appeared in cinemas. So then I went to the next logical step: a list of lists of lists! It may not be a top 10 list of top 10 lists of top 10 lists(I wish I had time to order them), but here you go:

I've manage to use the word "list(s)" an amazing 47 times in this post, including inside the title and after this sentence! Maybe all this has gotten you inspired to make your own lists, or even a list of lists? For me I don't think I want to see any more lists in a while, and would rather recover from the huge overexposure to these lists... XP