1 Aug 2011

Conundrum

Okay... It seems a bit weird that I'm actually blogging in school at the moment. The only times I've actually blogged outdoors were at a country club in some air-conditioned room or near the poolside. To be publishing a blog post within the school compounds seems somewhat "wrong". Especially when I'm doing this while settling some stupid project work matters simultaneously.

It's also unusual for me to come up with two posts just within hours of each other, temporarily breaking away from my usual weekly routine. Normally I don't come up with fully-developed thought and ideas to share on the blog so quickly. Maybe it is the nice lively greenery or the "Rafflesian Air" in the school compound giving inspiration? I thought that the air just made the students more drowsy/grumpy and the teachers more cranky...

So at the moment I've hopefully settled a chapter of the PW written report, anticipating the violent backlash when the group members complain that the chapter is rubbish. But I haven't the faintest idea what exactly to write since I haven't seen any proper example of that chapter from other past projects! Most of what I did was guesswork. I really wish I could get their help, but everyone's getting pressurised to meet the super tight deadlines, and the other group members would all be too busy settling their own parts to care about my own dilemma at the moment...

Meanwhile all of us are still scrambling to find our own articles to analyse and relate to the project. Yes, we all still have to complete individual components like this to maintain the notion of "reaping what you sow", and this article thing is such a pain. All the articles I've uncovered so far fall into the various categories of "informal", "unknown source", "irrelevant", "plain old ranting", "unfounded claims", but never suitable enough for use!  I know the article doesn't have to be perfect for use, but none of the articles I've found thus far don't come close to the basic standards... :(

Sigh... I feel kinda lost, half-blindly meandering around trying to find a solid path...