16 Jun 2011

Late Night Bloghopping 3

It's back again!!1!one!eleven!! Well actually this one seems to be done much earlier than the other two... it's not past midnight yet. However, I'm doing this anyway because I can't get to sleep at this time. And why am I trying to get to sleep at this relatively early time? So I won't be too tired to appreciate the soon-to-be-here blood red lunar eclipse! I wish the eclipse didn't appear at such an unearthly time, but I'm not in control of nature here.

So in a silly effort to get myself occupied, and maybe tired enough to sleep for a few hours, I'll be looking around for blogs again, this time while listening to music. So here goes...

Really?: intended to be a blog where the author Hannah put up unbelievable moments in her life that just make her go "Really?", but it seems to have evolved away from that theme. Now to me it seems more like a nice regular blog chronicling the not so ordinary life of hers, which itself is interesting too. :)

The Irish Handball Discussion Site: A blog that "organises, runs, and hosts chats about Handball life in Ireland." Not really relevant to me in this case, but perhaps those who play handball in school here might be curious...

A day in the life of the Smith's: Seems self-explanatory in the title. This blog records the life of Trey & Tara Smith along with their children... I think I've seen many similar blogs like this before...

Charlene Leatherman: Well she used to post regularly, but I think now her activity has slowed down quite a bit. An author of romance-adventure novels, she also includes synposes of other books she comes across, as well as gives details of her life.

Alice's Bucket List: Lucky I managed to find this blog! Alice has been gaining popularity on Twitter too, so it's good that I found her blog. Alice here has terminal cancer, and is currently completing the things listed on her bucket list, i.e. what she wants to do before her time runs out. Currently she's getting a lot of support from online visitors...

Mr. Mrs. & Miss: The only problem I have with this blog is that the "Archives" list is right near the bottom after a VERY long column of photos of the family. Otherwise, this blog contains nice snippets of life with a(currently very young) daughter. And nice photos too, if you're still unaware.

Old News: A decent collection of poems, and information about poetry-related events around the area. Obviously doesn't include Singapore. Still, the poems there are worth looking at...

Wave At The Bus: Home blog of "World's Most Embarrassing Dad" aka the newsworthy and eccentric father with 170 costumes at disposal. The blog is actually under the care of Dale's wife, Rochelle. If you don't know why he's earned that odd title, you should head over to the blog and find out!



Well maybe I'm a little bit sleepier now, but nowhere near enough for me to go into Dreamland yet. Now what am I going to do... :/