3 May 2009

Short Circuit

A long time ago, I put this game on my blog. Because I found it somewhat annoying to hear the Armour Games intro sound, I removed it.

Now, it's back, in the form of this post, because I still want people to know about this game. And that I can't think of anything to write about today. Except a review on X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but I'm lazy.

Short Circuit is another music game where you have to avoid the moving asterisks heading your way. Their movement sometimes follows the music, so pay attention. You also have the power to make the asterisks move away from you with a click of the mouse. However, this power has a limited amount of use, so don't waste it!





...or if you, like me, also think that this game is way too small to play, click here for a bigger version! The asterisks look more like ants at that size!