15 Dec 2008

Riddle #1

Here's a riddle for you to try and solve. You can post your guess as a comment to this post, or in the cbox. Either one of those methods, just don't email me the answer. I don't like to see my inbox fill up with rubbish. :(

I resemble one and two,
but consist of three.
You might find some of us
Under a shady tree.
We work hard for our master
And we are always busy.
I hope this poem's sufficient
To solve this mystery:

What am I?


Honestly, this riddle shouldn't be very difficult. Answer to this riddle will be revealed together with the next riddle.

------------------------------------

Speaking of mysteries, I'm still very uncertain about my future. Not just life at Secondary 3, but also my career. I'm still unsure about what I want to be when I grow up. Initially, I thought that being a musician who performs the piano was all I could be, given my talents. However, as I got older, I learned new things, and also saw other options which I considered persuing, not necessarily related to music. Now I'm not sure which path to follow. Maybe I'll just wait until I'm actually old enough to get a job; my mind should be clearer by then.

Hmm, the sky's getting darker. The problem with our tropical climate is that we always get a wet and gloomy Christmas, not one with snow! However, it does have a same effect as Christmas snow: both weather conditions encourage people to stay at home and share the Christmas joy with their families.

Given the current economic status, Christmas will probably be downsized a lot... :(