17 Sep 2008

wow...

oh my, it's been more than a week since my previous post. at least that's better than some dead blogs i've been to...

a little update of what happened:

all projects done with, now can mug without other matters on my mind. well, except for MEP practical. the one where someone was very very close to full marks, and would probably do the same this year.

my piece had to be slowed down before it could be within the stated time limit. not so good, because then it wouldn't sound as technically demanding. the speed i play is about 1.5 times as fast, but the actual speed is 3 times faster! (or 4)


today,we presented our MOV play,and surprise, we got the most laughter from the audience, and the most compliments from one of the judges! kind of unbelievable, especially when all of this was actually redone from scratch after some teacher relayed the wrong info to us...

hmm, i should put this in my reflections.

anyway, it seems that more people in my class are joining facebook. guess they finally decided to blend in with the crowd. or they gave in to peer pressure, though the latter is less likely.

exams will be here in 3 more weeks. which is why i will mug, and spam in chinese + humanities + english, because i'm not so strong in those subjects. which is not good, considering that those make up half of my subjects.

so, i probably won't post again until after the exams. i suggest you don't keep visiting this site during this period just to see this same old post at the top of the webpage. however, that does not mean you stay away from here forever!

wish me luck, as i conquer the final mountains this year(out of the gazillion remaining in my life)...