6 Jun 2008

4 more days...

yikes! my piano exam's 4 days away! i dunno if i would pass the exam, but hopefully i would...

my ankle's a bit better now, and i can run a bit faster, but it's still a bit stiff. and the skin is recovering a bit, but some bits are still peeling. it would probably be okay before the exam.

sigh... one last session with my teacher on sunday, and that's it. and monday's the last chance for me to fix everything. this is so stressful...  X(

once i get over with this exam, i won't touch those pieces for a long time. maybe all except one, as i might be using that piece for the class pratical. just hope i would be able to pull this off, and then i may be able to enjoy what's left of the (so-called) holiday!

it sort of seems like the older you get, the faster time seems to move. but i think it slows down again when you retire and just enjoy life, just like when you were very young. kinda weird, if you ask me...