1 Jun 2008

phew!

wow i finished my philo project. now for two more projects and many more exams...

2 more days and the cast comes off! i don't think my leg would look good after this; i already see some of my skin peeling off at the toes. yikes! once it comes off, i'd probably need to apply a lotion on it so that my skin can recover. well at least i won't have to wrap a plastic bag around the leg before i take a shower...

i'm making some progress for my geog project, but nothing's going on for my history project. so far, they've only had one meeting (at least i think they had), and i don't know what went on then.

by the way, i'm watching "Super Size Me" right now, which will show later tonight at 10 on arts central. which is why i'm watching it online. i'd rather watch it now than stay up until midnight. this saves me a lot more time!

maybe i'll talk about the documentary tomorrow...